Saturday 29 February 2020

Exploring

Every week we "explore" in our learning environment. Tui 5, Tui 6 and Tui 4 do 'exploring' every Tuesday. Exploring is professionally called play based learning and is a way that we get express our thoughts in our own ways.
During exploring, we get to use our minds to create and explore whatever we want to (within our limits). We get to create, build, make, break, play, communicate, fix and so many more things.
This year we have different stations. Mr Martins class is the Creative Hive where there is all things art. Painting, sketching, colouring, glitter, paper everything to create what we feel.
In Mrs Martins class we have the Construction Zone where we get to build using all types of materials, break things apart and see how they work and so much more.
Miss Nair has the Technology Hub where get to program and make our own stories. We can dress up and act or make our own DIY tutorials or interviews.
We cant wait to continually show you what we create during exploring. Keep your eyes peeled.


 "Miss, look its a river flowing through our town"
"I think the duck likes the river here, now he gets to live in the town too"
 "I'm going to add more rocks, we don't want the town flooding"

 "what are you making?"
"banana cupcakes with chocolate icing"
"omg we should add sprinkles on top!!"

 "Mrs Fulford misses dumplings... so I made her a huge one so she doesn't miss them anymore"
 "Sister, will you help me pick my wedding dress?"
 "Come on Gorillas! Over the bridge to feeding time"
 "ROARRRRRRR OM NOM NOM NOM"



 "Look miss I'm making a sunset and putting a silhouette on top.. just like the Lion King!"



 "Miss would you like a salad and some soup?"






2 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic!
    Love Mrs Fulford

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow its been a long time since I heard from you Miss Fulford remember me?
    its me Mercy. How are you I miss you so much. how is sophie doing. I hope your doing as good as we are. we are all getting used to being in Miss Nair's class. I hope one day we will meet again. you don't know how tall seiaemoe is she is so tall! it makes me feel bad for being short. I believe you are an amazing teacher at your new school.
    anyways I should probably go and do some online work with Miss Nair soo
    bye I wont forget you! stay safe and take care
    BYE!
    wishing you the best of luck and lots of love
    from
    Mercy!

    ReplyDelete